Saturday, February 28, 2009

Summer fashion scarves


I'm currently working on my summer line of scarves. I have one listed so far basically because my husband took the camera with him to a weekend seminar, so I haven't been able to take pictures of the other two. I need to take better pictures of this one though. I was looking for something light and airy for summer and found this great yarn in this shop's going out of business sale. I got lots of it because this yarn is no longer sold in the US. So, when I use it up, I will have to find something else hoping it isn't too expensive.


It's 83" long but its stretches when worn, because it's so light that the weight of it stretches it. It's stretchy anyway, and there are so many ways to wear it. I will enjoy this scarf myself, because I get so cold when I go into air conditioned buildings, yet it will be light enough to wear outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment